Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Influencer Cash - BIG FRAUD!!!!


For those of you who haven't read my previous article on this matter (Earn through your social networks), here is a short version with the followup:

  1. I have decided to test one of many sites that are promoting the idea that someone would pay you large amount of money just to bring in some friends and click on some adds etc.
  2. I created an account, and i asked some of my friends to participate to gather the minimum amount of clicks and registrations to be able to withdraw money from their site. I would like to thank all those friends for their support and excuse myself for any inconvenience. To be clear - i haven't used any false accounts, vpn, fingering data or anything like that. These are today's screenshots, one day after i was suppose to receive my scheduled payout.
  3. I waited patiently for over 30 days for the stated date to come and during all those 30 days in my recite was a statement declaring that all verification were done and legit.
  4. As you can see on the second picture, the big day had come and gone. And of course no money. But the reason stated was that suddenly i wasn't eligible to receive payment because of fraud data and that my account will be terminated in the next 7 days. But!!!! If i want to try again the right way they absolutely encourage it!!!! Really??? They encourage someone who they think is trying to fraud them to come and register again and give them another set of emails and flowing data?
  5. And finally, if i am not satisfied i am to contact their Fraud Department. At this point i must just say that there is no email, no contact page or any other contact on the entire website, Facebook page or any other social media. Need I say more?
Conclusion: This and all similar sites are one big fraud, so my advice is to avoid them. Nothing comes overnight and out of thin air. If you have any experience with this or similar sites please do comment so that we can help others not to make our mistakes!

TIP: If you are looking for something real and worth your time try SFI.






1 comment: